Since Valentine's Day just passed I figured I would post my decorative beer boxes from the past few years. In 2011 I got him Bud Light Platinum to try since he had never had it.
Our second Valentine's Day I decided to be more creative by decorating a 6-pack of Blue Moon with the saying "I love you to the MOON and back!":
|Valentine's Decorative Beer 2012|
Our third Valentine's Day I decorated a 6-pack of Leinenkugel Berry Weiss (Leinenkugel is his favorite) with the saying "I love you BERRY beery much!":
|Valentine's Decorative Beer 2013|
Our fourth Valentine's Day I decorated a 6-pack of Corona Extra with the saying "I'm EXTRA lucky to have you in my life!" and no I didn't forget to buy a lime... :
|Valentine's Decorative Beer 2014|
1. I came up with a cute and simple saying using a word from each of the beer boxes. It is easier to pick a beer and then try to come up with a saying to go with it. Examples:
- Corona Extra- "I'm EXTRA lucky to have you in my life!" or "You're an Extraordinary (man, lover, husband, boyfriend)"
- Berry Beer: "I love you BERRY beery much!" or "You're my BERRY special Valentine!"
3. After I had everything drawn/written I cut it out and figured out how I wanted it placed on the beer box.
4. I then used a hot glue gun to glue all the pieces onto the beer box. It is easier to glue the pieces on the box if the beer is not in it and the box is laying flat.
5. Put the beer back in the box and surprise your significant other with a cute decorative beer box!
I hope your significant other enjoys their Decorative Beer Box as much as my husband did. I have a few more cute sayings to match different beers but I'm keeping them to myself for now to keep the Decorative Beer Box Valentine's Day tradition going!!!