This was our first Easter as Mr. and Mrs. so I decided to send my husband on an Easter Beer Hunt. This was really easy to make and I had a blast watching him try to find the beers. Lets just say my one year old did a better job finding her eggs; I ended up having to give him a few hints.
- First you need to buy a 6 pack of beer. I went to Kroger and made my own variety pack.
- Then I created 6 Easter eggs with sayings on them and printed them out along with an Easter basket, his name, and directions.
- I cut out the eggs, hole punched them and tied them to the beer bottles.
- I glued the basket, his name, and directions to the beer box for some decoration.
- I placed the beer box in my husbands chair and hid the beers around the house for him to find Easter morning.
*I was short on time so I made it all on the computer but you can use construction paper and markers and make it your own or come up with different Easter sayings to match whatever beer you end up getting.
- A way to wet your WHISKERS!
- It will take the SPRING from your step and replace it with a HOP!
- Sit back, Relax, and enjoy this Easter treat!
- Hoppy Easter
- Pale Ale for my EGG-stra favorite male!
- Brewed with lots of hugs and kisses just for you!
Here is your Easter Basket for today. I have hidden 6 beers around the house for you to find. Good Luck and Happy Hunting!
Check out my other Easter Related Blogs: