- 1 can of Enchilada Sauce
- 1 can of Chicken Breast
- Shredded Cheese
- 3 oz Cream Cheese
- 5-6 Soft Tortilla Shells
- Sour Cream (optional)
Bake at 375˚ for approximately 25 minutes
Serves 3 - 4 people
1. Preheat the oven to 375˚. Spray a 9x13 cooking dish.
2. In a Medium bowl, mix together the can of chicken, ¼ the can of Enchilada Sauce, and a handful of shredded cheese.
*I used canned chicken breast but you can cook 2-3 chicken breast and shred them if you'd prefer.
3. Pour half of the left over Enchilada sauce into the bottom of a 9x13 cooking dish.
4. Lay out 5-6 Tortilla Shells and spread a thin layer of cream cheese in the middle of them then top with a thin layer of salsa.
5. Evenly disperse the meat and Enchilada sauce mixture into the Tortilla Shells and roll them up. Place the rolls seam down in the cooking dish.
6. Pour the remaining Enchilada sauce on top of the rolls and top with shredded cheese to your liking.
7. Bake at 375˚ for approximately 25 minutes. Keep and eye on it because the Tortilla shells can burn if in there too long.
8. Let cool and enjoy. Serve with sour cream on top (optional) and yellow rice.