Are you in a hurry and need a quick and easy appetizer to take to the party? or Is it game night at your house and you don't feel like making a huge dinner? Either way this Taco Dip recipe is for you! It is quick and easy to make and taste amazing. My husband and I have made this as a quick dinner for the two of us a few times and it was a huge hit the Game Day lunch at my husband's work!
Easy Taco Dip
Makes a 9x13 pan
- Jar of Refried Beans OR Homemade Refried Bean
- 1 packet of Taco Seasoning
- 1 stick Cream Cheese (8oz) - softened
- ¾ container of Sour Cream (8oz)
- Salsa to liking
- Shredded Cheese
- Shredded Lettuce
- Black Olives - Optional
- Tostito's Chips
1. Mix the Refried Beans and the Taco Seasoning together in a bowl and spread on the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
2. Mix the Cream Cheese and the Sour Cream together in a bowl and layer it on top of the Refried Beans.
3. Layer the Salsa to your liking on top of the Cream mixture.
4. Sprinkle with Shredded Cheese.
5. Top with Lettuce and Olives to your liking. You can add tomatoes, peppers, onions, etc... to the top if you desire.
6. Keep refrigerated until served. Serve with Tostito's Chips!
NOTE: In the picture, we halved the recipe and made a smaller portion for the two of us.