My daughter is officially TWO and for her second birthday we threw her a Bubble Bash. She is obsessed with bubbles and loves to play with them so we figured we would make a party out of it. I wish it was warmer out so we could of gone outside and played with bubbles but we made it work!
Since we were having a bubble party, we wanted everything to be round from the decorations to the food. We also tried to match the color scheme, aqua and purple, the best we could to make for an awesome birthday party!
- Round Trix Krispies labeled "Rainbow Bubbles"
- Mini Powdered Donuts
- Blue Sugar Cookies (bought at Walmart) labeled "Bubble Cookies"
- Cheese Balls labeled "Orange Bubbles"
- Pretzel Sticks labeled "Bubble Wands"
- Cracker, Meat and Cheese Tray
- Sausage Balls
- Fruit Tray: grapes, blueberries, blackberries, pineapple and cantaloupe cut into circles labeled "Lots of Bubbles"
- Purple Sixlets
- A few 2Liters
- Sweet Tea
- Juice Boxes for the kids
- Tiffany Punch I labeled as "Bubble Punch"
***Bubble Punch Recipe HERE!!!
I made a double layer, round chocolate cake and decorated it with purple, blue, white and silver Sixlets to make it look like bubbles. I then printed off circles with the words "Lexi is 2" on them, attached them to cocktail stirs and stuck them in the cake for decorations. I made my daughter her own cupcake and decorated it with a few Sixlets as well.
***Bubble Birthday Cake Tutorial HERE
- Purple and Blue table cloths
- Purple and Blue Balloons hanging behind the food table
- Small and Big, Purple and Blue Paper Bubbles on the wall: I cut these out of paper and taped them to the wall, I also taped pictures of my daughter in the bigger Bubbles to create a timeline of her life thus far. It was a simple and easy decoration that added a lot to the party.
- Luna, our elf, also made an appearance to the party and she wrote on one of the balloons while we were sleeping.
- Bubble Wands with a tag that said, "Thank you for POPPING by!"
My daughter's second Birthday was a success and she got tons of new toys. I think when I originally told people we were having a bubble party they were confused as to how I would make it work but everybody loved the decorations and how it turned out! Like I said before, I wish it was warmer out so we could of gone outside and played with bubbles but it all worked out and my daughter had a blast!