My Mini Liquor Bottle Story:
To my HONEY,
I hope you have an ABSOLUTely Amazing Birthday! Just because we can't go to AMSTERDAM doesn't mean we're going to sit home... No way JOSE! Tonight is your night so go WILD and set the world on FIRE. It's your 21st Birthday so you should be treaded like a King, CROWN and all. Oh and remember tonight you shouldn't have to pay for JACK shit! So PUCKER up and give me kiss and if you get way to drunk or into trouble, I've got your back BUD.
Love, Danielle xoXO
The Mini Liquor Bottle Story took some time and planning. I brainstormed different sayings to go with different liquor brands and made a list *see below for ideas. Once I had a list of ideas I hit the stores. I bought the nicer brands and the Bud Light at Liquor World. They varied in price but I believe the most I spent was around $3 on the Crown Royal. I also visited Liquor Mart because they had a bin of $1 mini liquors. I dug through the bin to see what I could find. I was able to find the American Honey and Fireball which were both on my list and I found the Pucker and XO which weren't on my list but I knew I could use them. I didn't get everything on my list but I got a few others that worked just fine. I tried to get more Whiskey type liquors because my husband likes Whiskey better than Vodka so keep in mind what the person you are making the Mini Liquor Bottle Story for prefers.
Once I bought all the alcohol I was ready to put the story together. I typed the story up on my computer to make sure it fit together well then I wrote it on a poster using sharpies. I drew the mini liquor bottles on the poster as well and colored them in using colored pencils. I drew the liquor bottles on the poster because I knew they would be drank and I wanted my husband to still be able to read the story for years to come!
- Jack Daniels American Honey
- Absolute Vodka
- Amsterdam Gin
- Jose Cuervo
- Wild Turkey
- Crown Royal
- Jack Daniels
- Cherry Pucker
- 24 pack of Bud Light
Mini Liquor Bottle Story Example for a Girl's 21st Birthday:
We'll deal with the AFTER SHOCK tomorrow but tonight the SKYY is the limit. Put on that little black dress SKINNY GIRL and hope your lipstick doesn't SMIRNOFF because I'm 99% sure you will be drunk by the end of the night. Don't let anyone RAIN on your parade because it's your 21st Birthday so you should be treaded like a Queen, CROWN and all. Oh and remember tonight you shouldn't have to pay for JACK shit! So let's go WILD and MAKE our MARK on the town.
Other Possible Story Ideas:
- Skyy Vodka: "The SKYY is the limit tonight"
- Hot Damn: "You're so HOT, DAMN."
- Apple Vodka/Whiskey: "You are the APPLE of my eye"
- Kinky: "Maybe later tonight you'll get a KINKY Surprise" or "Enjoy your night but don't get to KINKY."
- 99 Liquor any flavor: "I'm 99% sure you will be drunk by the end of the night." or "I can give you 99 reasons to go out tonight" or "Lets party like it's 1999"
- After Shock: "We'll deal with the AFTER SHOCK tomorrow but tonight the SKYY is the limit."
- Pinnacle Whipped: "P.S: Here is your 21 Birthday WHIPPings before we go out..."
- Malibu Rum: "Just because we can't go to MALIBU doesn't mean we're going to sit home."
- UV Vodka: "We could be catching some UV rays in MALIBU but we're going out instead."
- Rain Organics Vodka: "Don't let anyone RAIN on your parade tonight."
- Skinny Girl: "Put on that little black dress SKINNY GIRL..." or "I've got your back GIRL"
- Smirnoff Vodka: "Hopefully your lipstick and makeup won't SMIRNOFF." or "Get OFF the couch, we're going out tonight." or "OFF to the bars to celebrate!"
- Southern Comfort: "I'll be here to COMFORT you at the end of the night."
- You can use Jim Bean, Jack Daniels, Jameson, or Jose Cuervo as names.
There are hundreds of different liquors out there and I'm sure several of them would work in a cute story. If you have a local liquor store that has a bin of mini liquor bottles or viewing access (some places have the bottles are on a side wall so you can't see them to prevent theft) I recommend checking it out and looking at all the brands because it may help you come up with something else or you can just use my story! Feel free to leave a comment with other sayings or your mini liquor bottle story!