This year for Father's Day my children and I made my husband a Scribble T-Shirt. He loved it so much that he wore it to church and around all day.
Along with the Scribble T-Shirt, I gave him a fifth of Jim Beam Apple with the saying on it, "You are the APPLE of my eye and the BEAM of sunshine in our children's smiles!".
My husband has liked Jim Beam Apple ever since I bought it for his birthday last year. I noticed he was out so decided to grab a fifth and I couldn't resist adding a cute saying to go with it! I also made another label that said, "Thanks for being an Amazing Father!" but our son pulled it off in the giving process so you can see it sitting in the picture below.
This is a fast and easy gift to give to your husband, boyfriend, father, or anybody that enjoys Jim Beam Apple. Buy a fifth of alcohol, add a cute saying and you're done! Here are a few more sayings to go with Jim Beam Apple; not necessarily for Father's Day:
- "You are the APPLE of my eye."
- "APPLES fall from trees like I'm falling for you."
- "I find you AP-eeling."
- "An APPLE a day keeps the Doctor away, but if the Doctor is cute keep the fruit away."
- "You can tell you're an Awesome Dad because the APPLE doesn't fall far from the tree." (This is meant to mean that the children are spitting images of their parents, not in an offensive way.)
- "BEAM me up, I'm in cloud 9."
- "You are the BEAM of sunshine in my/our children's smiles."
Feel free to comment below with more sayings to go with Jim Beam Apples!
Check out some of my other blogs: